Please Meme it Forward to Nona, a/k/a Everyday Yogini, who was the first to respond to my suggestion of a meme in which we dedicate our yoga practices to one yogi and see if they feel the love. The next official Ashtanga practice is Sunday, so Sunday will be the day to shower Nona with the fruits of your yoga practice.
Here’s what to do if you would like to participate in this love-spreading meme:
1. Dedicate your next practice to the designated blogger.
2. Check back with the designated blogger’s website/blog the next day to see how they experienced the power of group karma.
3. The designated blogger then chooses the next designated blogger (Tag!) and posts this italicized text along with the day on which the Meming it Forward will occur. The only caveat is that the designated blogger cannot turn around and Meme it Forward to the blogger from whom their own tag was received. In other words, if I tag you, you can’t simply tag me back, lest we go round and round in circles.
4. Participants are encouraged to comment here to indicate their intention to participate, but one can, of course, participate without revealing that fact publicly.
5. If anything is missing, logically or logistically, from the procedure delineated, please note it here.
To Nona, on Sunday.