- a brand new Tapas travel mat that weighs like half an ounce
- feeling your foot massaging your gut in Mari D.
- using the ropes wall in the Iyengar room at Yoga Sutra to do my own standing-up and dropping-back from Urdhva D.
- teaching a class that just “feels” like it’s gelling…or, perhaps, even gellin’.
- the weekend…even though I don’t work an office job, the weekend still feels like a nice break from the day-to-day
- being all caught up on laundry
- Lewis being in a good mood
- Mung bean dal that I made all by myself
- a perfectly ripe Mexican mango
- discovering a nifty trick to do R&D for Supta K, using the wall
- getting my chin to the mat in Buja P.
- realizing that I have never, not once, stopped making progress in my practice